Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Water amongst the writing


I haven't been very active on this blog since I'm in the midst of writing my last essays.


Today I went by the blooming Jacaranda tree to hand in my 2nd essay...2 more left to do.


Since I've pretty much spent most of my week inside I decided to enjoy the rest of the day in DH.


I always cherish those moment when you find new fascinating things you've never seen before.




All these lovely water fountains take up a great part of Darling Harbour, even the playground area.


 I got to recharge my batteries again and hopefully I'll be filled with inspiration.


Bought a few things as well that I will show you tomorrow. Actually, I might even show you guys my favourite purchase I did this month, I just love it to pieces. In addition to that, I'll probably do a post on what I did on Halloween for those of you who still haven't seen my photos.

Until next time, take care and...you better start preparing for my arrival back home! (17 days left!)

No comments:

Post a Comment