Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dearest Santa...




I don't think I've been this excited for Christmas in year. I've no idea why, but it could be due to the excessive Christmas music (which I love) and for not being at home for 6 months. I just can't wait to eat delicious food, drink mulled wine, spend the time with my mum and open presents. It's quite fun to see other people receiving their gifts, to see the smile on there face and so on. 

At first I had no idea what I wanted for Christmas, apart from a Sony camera which I might wait until after Christmas with the sales and all. But I've been looking around in several stores while buying some presents and I found a few things I liked and forgot that I've actually wanted for years.
So dearest Santa, all I want for Christmas is...

1. Sony NEX-5N - My ever trusting compact Canon camera has been with me for a while, but I sometimes feel it lack in so many areas. This camera by Sony would be a great complement to my compact camera while not taking up as much space as a big SLR camera.

2. H&M Flower Cardigan - I've never been too fond of wearing brown. But recently I have tried to change my preferences and I've actually started to like shoes, bags and belts in brown. This cardigan is brown but with flowers...flowers can brighten up any dull winter outfit.

3. Two-Toned Tights - Ever since Chanel came out with their two-tones tight I've been craving to wear them. Instead of getting financially ruined, I wish for some affordable knock-offs instead. 

4. Nineteenth-Century Fashion in Detail - As the  19th century geek that I am and a great costume drama fanatic this book is a must have for my old-fashioned heart.

5. H&M Flower Dress - Ehh yeah one more thing with flowers. But the thing is that I need more flowers and colour in my life. With the winter here I usually end up wearing a lot black, but this year I'm in for a change.

6. Lindex Knee-High Socks - To keep myself warm this season it will all be about layering. In order to not freeze to death I will wear beautiful knee-high socks on top of my thick tights. I simply just adore the lace on these socks, so pretty!

7. Satchel Bag - Unfortunately I'm unable to afford that real Mulberry Alexa. The good thing is that several department stores and brands have made their own version of it for a more reasonable price. Anything with white, blue or brown in it will be a nice change from my old black bag that is starting to get on my nerves a bit. 

8. Isadora Jelly Kiss lipstick in Merry Berry - My mum always wear red lipstick and I love how classic it looks on other people as well. Since I'm still quite new to wearing bright red lipstick I thought this lippy from Isadora would be a great alternative for me as it starts out being sheer and then builds up with each layer.

9. IKEA Clamp Spotlight - This LED spotlight will be perfect to attach on my bedpost while reading a book during those dreary and dark winter nights.

10. H&M Black & White Brouges - Oh boy have I longed for brouges for years! This year I saw these lovely pair at H&M's website and I just fell in love. Would be the happiest girl in the world if I found these under the Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment