Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Labyrinth

A birthday and no post about it? Ah the horror. Well, my dearest friends I do have a reasonable explanation for that.  I didn't really do anything too extraordinary yesterday, since I'm going to have a party tomorrow instead. So be prepared to see a lot of yummy treats and food tomorrow.
However, today was a bit more eventful so I'll show you that instead.


Together with my mum we headed to Vellinge Blomman to take a look at Christmas trees.


What I love about this place is that it's built like a beautiful Christmas labyrinth.


Around every corner there are cute little Santas waiting to bring a smile to your face.


Apparently Santa swapped out his sleigh for a pimped flying ride. :)


This place is for everyone's taste and pocket. Ranging from ridiculous expensive ornaments...


to more reasonable beautiful golden Christmas tree decoration.


Along the labyrinth were magical villages that were so pretty I almost wanted to shrink myself.


It was that lovely combination of decorations, imaginary villages and Christmas items one could buy, that make this place so much fun to visit. It's a wonderful place to visit if you have kids as well, especially since it's free and there are even adorable bunnies, a sheep and a donkey you are allowed to pet. Ahh I'm definitely feeling the Christmas spirit now...can't wait to decorate the Christmas tree next!

No comments:

Post a Comment