Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wattamolla


Today, the family, Shou and I decided to go on a car trip to Wattamolla to rewind before a new week starts.


After having driven along windy roads it was definitely rewarding to be met by such a beautiful view. Along one side of the beach was a small bay, which is a great place for kids to bathe in...


...on the other side was the sea with waves and stunning cliffs.


We decided first to sit down by a few tress to be in the shade, since it was fairly warm when we got there.


While the kids were playing in the water together with Shou, me and Sienna moved out into the sun to enjoy the warming rays for a while.


While walking along the shoreline I found a beautiful shell to admire.


My hat is starting to become my ever trusty follower and I have a feeling I'll get to use it quite a lot during my stay here.


After a few hours of relaxation, silliness and fun,  it was time to head back home.


The day ended up with me reading a story to Freya on the way back home. I just love Beatrix Potter, she has the cutest illustration ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment