Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Essays & Lizards

Not been blogging much here have I? There's quite a sound explanation for that which can be summarized with two words: four essays. Yup, I've had/got four essays due this week and I've already handed in the first three.
I'm pretty much done with the last one, I've got everything I need to say...well I think I do, I just have organize it now so that it makes sense. So as you can see I've been quite busy, probably one of the toughest weeks I've had so far.

Thankfully things will lighten up by Friday once I've handed in my essay and I can resume my duty as a faithful blogger. On top of that, I'm planning to go to this amazing event to celebrate the full moon...sounds magical and if I decide to go, I'm sure it will be.

Apart from that, we had the most amazing weather yesterday (and I had to sit inside to study).
 It got to be up to +27C and this little cute fellow sure didn't seem to mind it...




Oh and what's up with everyone trying to scare me with saying that I better watch out for creepy and most importantly huge animals while being in Australia. Haven't seen a single creature here that would scare me. The closest thing to a fairly big bug was a cockroach...but that's nothing. I'll probably end up regretting I said that...after waking up with a huge spider in front of me or when I step outside tomorrow while heading to school... *dum dum dum*

No comments:

Post a Comment