Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

These shoes were made for walking

I'm not usually much of a sneaker/trainer shoes kind of girl, I pretty much only wear them when heading out for a really long walk. However, for this long trip I have ahead of me I thought it would be quite useful to buy a pair that weren't as ugly and used as the pairs I've got.


We've got tons of sales around the shops here in Sweden, so I thought why not take advantage of it. I bought these White/Black pair of Puma Crete Mid on a 60% off sale, quite a bargain I would say. And they don't look that bad either, fairly ok...at least I will get a good use of them. Perhaps even get them extra dirty while going for a bush walk...while getting lost and trying to avoid creepy and freakishly huge spiders haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment