Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Packing day

Packing is no fun...
I'm sure many of you can agree with me on that one. I've got all my clothes spread out all over my bed, ahh it's a nightmare...especially since I'm not feeling really well today. But what can one do, I just want to have it done as soon as possible.

At least I figured out that I won't be taking my new-bought shoes with me. They will find another time to be of good use. Instead I'll take my ever trustworthy Adidas sneakers, I know that they are comfortable and that they will come in handy.

So it's not too long until I'll be up in the air flying to Sydney. Just 1 day...my oh my time sure does fly!
It won't be long until I'll write another post in this blog, but this time I'll be Down Under and you'll get to follow my small or big adventures down there.

Take care and see you in Sydney!

No comments:

Post a Comment