Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's like Hogwarts!

Today was the second time I went to the university. I'm completely struck by its beauty.


Was on my way to the Great Hall to have my Study Abroad & Exchange Student Orientation.


The Great Hall is a mix of a church and Hogwart's dining hall.


After the orientation session we headed outside to The Quadrangle...more Hogwarts wibe.


There were students from all over the world. Once everybody found out that there would be some morning tea served...well lets just say it got a bit crazy.


Got served some cupcakes and other yummies.


Listened while they played a familiar tune through the tower. Why on earth can't I figure out what it's called?


After having picked up my new student card (½ price on bus rides!) I headed down to the Lawn Tennis Courts and The Square.


At The Square they held a barbie (that's what Australians call a BBQ) for meat lovers. I had a look around and decided to head back home to spend the rest of the day relaxing and soaking up all the new things I had seen.
I'm not sure what I'll be up to tomorrow, I'm sure I'll think of something fun and exiting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment