Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Homestay settled

I don't think I could be any happier. A few days ago I found (or more like they found me) the most perfect homestay accommodation ever. I've been quite nervous this last month, since I hate having everything done in the last minute, but what choice did I have after that previous ordeal?

What I can tell you all at the moment is that homestay is fairly close to the city, it would take me approximately 15-20 min by bus to the University of Sydney(which is on the way to the city).
The homestay itself is like it's taken out of a costume drama (those who know me knows that I'm crazy for such things), it's a Victorian house and from the photos I've seen it's breathtaking.
I feel much calmer now over the fact that I've found a place to stay, and it definitely doesn't hurt that it's in such a beautiful place. I'm looking forward getting to know the owner and I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay there.

I can't believe it's just 5 days away before I go, time sure does fly! During the remaining days I'm going to try to get everything I need sorted out, will definitely be trips to the store and trying to figure out what else I need.

Hear from me soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment